Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
30-day Money Back Guarantee
The Strongest Fastest and Easiest.
Why Welders Mechanics & Household Handymen are calling Solution Welding Rods The Strongest Fastest and Easiest Aluminum Fabrication or Parts Repair–no expensive equipment required.
Does The Impossible.
Makes a sound joint with slight penetration to base metal that is stronger than mild steel. Join thick or thin parts with a 45,000 lb tensile strength.
Extreme Performance By Design.
Solution Welding Rods are engineered to easily flow under a very low working temperature to ensure fast application to your project with minimal distortion.
From Amateur To Pro.
Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can weld aluminum without the need for expensive equipment like welding machines. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy welding rods.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember melting the rod directly is the wrong way and makes crumby welds.
You Talked, and We Listened.
Every aspect of Solution Welding Rods is designed for the pursuit of performance to be the world's best in class in Aluminum and other non-ferrous materials repair.
"I am writing to you because I used your product and was amazed immediately. I had never welded aluminum and these are photo and crude stress test on the tubes I welded. If you look close the lower square tubes bent and the weld did not even crack when I was hitting other tube with a hammer. Also has high stress on bonding point. Thanks I have save a ton of money on fixing other items and since then I am welding large items and making nice looking welds.
Tacho Coronado ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just a few of the many parts that can be easily repaired!
|✔️Cast Iron Heads
|✔️Pot Metal Parts
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060/1350/3003/3004/3005/5005/5050/6053/6061/6951/7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas/loading ramps/docks/diamond plates/irrigation lines/engine blocks/gearboxes, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Material: aluminum, magnesium
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 50cm x 1.6mm. (According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation)
- 10 pcs Welding Rods(25g)
- 30 pieces * Welding Rods(75g)
- 50 pieces * Welding Rods(125g)
We ship within 24 hours with satisfaction guarantees
Try Us For Free
Every product sold by us comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
Easy and fast return if you don't like the product